FORUM Canadiens de Montreal et LNH
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Un boxer qui fait la chasse au troll.

AuteurMessage
warstein

warstein

Un boxer qui fait la chasse au troll. Empty
MessageSujet: Un boxer qui fait la chasse au troll.   Un boxer qui fait la chasse au troll. Icon_minitimeMer 13 Mar - 23:42

In a unanimous decision for cyber-bullied athletes the world over, British boxer Curtis Woodhouse has fought back against a Twitter follower who abused him via the social media networking site after a fight last week.
Woodhouse, a 32-year-old retired professional soccer player turned pugilist, lost his English light-welterweight title on a points decision Friday night.
After the defeat at the hands of Shayne Singleton, he was called a “disgrace” by one of his Twitter followers

— @Jimmyob88. Fed up, the boxer decided to try to track down his tormentor, turning to social media to get the job done.

“I’ll give 1,000 (pounds) to anybody who provides me with an address and picture of this man. Knock, knock,” Woodhouse tweeted.

Woodhouse’s followers obliged, directing him to the neighbourhood of @Jimmyob88 in northern England, not far from where he lived. The boxer drove about 110 kilometres on Monday and even tweeted a picture he said was from the guy’s street, saying “right jimbob im here!!!! someone tell me what number he lives at, or do i have to knock on every door.

The confrontation never happened, as @Jimmyob88 tweeted to the boxer: “i am sorry it’s getting abit out of hand, iam in the wrong I accept that.”

Woodhouse had the last word in the exchange, tweeting “@jimmyob88 never came out to play so im going back home! maybe a bit daft what I did today but sometimes enough is enough.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Un boxer qui fait la chasse au troll.
Page 1 sur 1